WHAT IS COACHING?
When we think if coaching most of us think of sports. For someone to performed at there best they have a coach to guide them, teach them, help to overcome fear, hold them accountable, challenge them, encourage and champion them, and instill self-confidence, focus, and perseverance. However, coaching is not limited to just sports. The same attributes apply to personal coaching in all aspects of life, from the transitions we go through, career choices, difficult decisions, or in coming to terms with our personal values and life purpose, coaching provides you with unbiased guidance, helping you think and work through the challenges or opportunities you are facing, in a way that empowers you to move forward with confidence.
So why is a coach important?
- Coaching is strictly confidential giving you a safe space to talk about fears, concerns, dreams and opportunities without the feeling of being judged.
- Coaching is outcome focused, meaning that it is geared to move you forward to accomplish the results you want.
- Coaching is individually tailored to your situation and learning style, while benefiting from the coach’s experience and training.
- Coaching help you tap into your inner purpose and passion and connect that with outer goals and tasks to bring extraordinary and sustainable results.
A good coach will:
- Help you create long-term solutions, not just quick fixes.
- Make you more aware of how you react, think, feel and act.
- Give you the confidence to perform better, accomplish greater results with less effort.
- Help you reduce stress by becoming more aware of how you react to circumstances.
- Work with you to create a foundation for sustainable growth and change.
We have all heard it said that you can’t get a different outcome by doing the something over and over again. As your coach I will help you identify the outcomes you want then help you discover new opportunities and methods to achieve those outcomes.